Die Suche ergab 21 Treffer

von Liviu_StuckInAttic
04.05.2016, 10:40
Forum: Gibbous
Thema: Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure
Antworten: 62
Zugriffe: 15467

Re: Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure

Guys, amazing news: we've reached the EFIGS stretchgoal, so I am officially confirming German subtitles!!! Woohoo!!! Also, don't forget about our daily streams on Twitch.tv/liviuboar ! You can catch us live tonight at 6 PM Germany time tonight, and you can also watch our past streams recorded on the...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
03.05.2016, 16:17

Haha, sure will! The Gibbous experience will be highly customizable, so all helpful or guide-y things will be definitely optional, for more hardcore players.
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 22:14

Kickstarter is an incredible thing. And not just for point and clicks. I remember playing Doom and Quake 1 as a teenager. I had edited my autoexec.bat so that my computer went straight into Quake1 when I turned it on. Now my game is right next to Romero's new game on Kickstarter. It's surreal! http:...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 22:04

Goodnight Jean-Baptiste, and thanks for supporting us from day 1! You and Neon are some of our biggest motivations to make Gibbous the best game it can be :)
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 21:53

No, but we might develop a drinking problem! Really? I thought you must have already one before launching any project on Kickstarter!!! ;) To be more serious: Why did you choose Adventure Creator in particular? Did you tried other engines during pre-prod? Well we had previous experience with Unity ...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 21:44

I'm going to wait a bit, just for the thrill (i.e. to strain the nerves of other people) - imo this fits better to a Lovecraftian theme. ;) THAT is a great idea!!! On the very final day, I think I'm gonna raise my pledge, then wait a bit, then avoid it, then wait a bit, then raise it to the maximum...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 21:40

Seriously, you can back Gibbous with your eyes closed - Gibbous is such a really great project! (well, actually, you technically have to open your eyes to click on the Kickstarter button, but you know what I mean ;) ) It looks very promising indeed. But as there are some days left I'm going to wait...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 21:40

A couple more questions, semi-technical ones ;) Since you're using Adventure Creator, are you happy with the decision? Or maybe it's sometimes a struggle to do something custom? Also, what about the control scheme/UI? Have you explored various options (maybe had a particular example game in mind) o...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 21:33

Question: did you wrote them before the campaign? We had them outlined, but we didn't have time to word them exactly, so it's a combination, really. At first we went a little too easy on the updates, since I didn't want the backers to feel spamemd, but since they seem to be enjoying them we will pr...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 21:17

I quess it is my first time to take place in the AT-Liveinterview. Take it as a big compliment. I`ll be back :-)!* I hope the project will be a success and if not (I know it will be a success) than I believe, that many publishers seen your potential and your project will become reality. That is a f...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 21:16

Come to the party in Cologne in August and we'll definitely have a chance to do so. ;-) Consider us present! :D Wish you all the best for the rest of your campaign! As it is looking good so far I expect you to reach some of the stretchgoals. :D Thanks! I'd love for us to at least hit the German Fre...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 20:57

Heeey, Jean-Baptiste! No party is a party without Belgian (and German) beer! Be sure Liviu I had some before log in the forum ;) Very happy to see all the very Adventure-Treff community and all the Stuck In Attic team here! Cheers!!! :) Yeah, good to be here! Actually, before starting the interview...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 20:48

shut up and take my money ;-) 3. Will the game take mostly place in the city. Neon tells something about the inspiration of the architecture. This is the place you live? I love the color platte (violett, blue, warm yellow). Reminds me on Tiller but a little bit better. I like games with small stree...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 20:44

Hallo guys. You have a new backer. :D I´ll try the demo this week. :) i like the beautifull art and the good animation. Is one of the best i`ve seen in comicstyle for years. Yes 2D is the best for adventure games. imho. Woohoo! Thanks for backing, Sven! Yeah, I agree - no hate for 3d games, but I p...
von Liviu_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 20:36

@ Neon, mein Schriftenglisch ist nicht so gut. Deswegen hoffe ich, dass Du meine Sätze übersetzen kannst. Ich versuche mal beides. @ Gibbous Team 1.) Hallo, First, i like the beautifull art and the good animation. Is one of the best i`ve seen in comicstyle for years. 1.) are you planning the game f...

Zur erweiterten Suche