Die Suche ergab 5 Treffer

von Cami_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 21:28
Forum: Gibbous
Thema: Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure
Antworten: 62
Zugriffe: 15469

Re: Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure

I'm surprised Loma isn't here btw You asked for me, Sire. ;) Unfortunately, I'm a bit busy tonight. And to be honest: I have not yet looked into Gibbous, although I like Lovecraft (shame on me!). So I can't think of any questions right now. I promise, I plan to play the demo during the next days an...
von Cami_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 20:57

Most of the settings are inspired by Transylvania, but they are Lovecraftian towns that we're not exactly defining geographically - they could be.. anywhere. But some of the characters will definitely travel to Transylvania. After all, we live here, so you can rely on us to provide the most authenti...
von Cami_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 20:20

I understand that story and character are most important for you. But to solve a good puzzle with some head-scratching is sooo rewarding. If I breeze through a game without much thinking, I don't feel like playing, like archieving something. (I hope you understand what I mean... searching for some ...
von Cami_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 20:05

Yes, it is text. We will probably have an insane amount of voices in the game, especially if we hit the Ultra Fully Voiced stretch-goal. To give you an idea, Buzz has over 700 spoken lines in the demo alone. We want the game to be professionally voice acted regardless of language, so we would need c...
von Cami_StuckInAttic
25.04.2016, 19:48

Unfortunately we don't think we'll manage to get the paypal thing done during the campaign, since there are so many moving parts and we are only two people managing the campaign, but we are looking into some kind of post-campaign funding via paypal later.

Zur erweiterten Suche