Die Suche ergab 7 Treffer

von gmocsy
15.09.2014, 23:44
Forum: Duke Grabowski - Mighty Swashbuckler!
Thema: Platforms and Interface
Antworten: 1
Zugriffe: 4830

Re: Platforms and Interface

Publishing Duke Grabowski on mobile devices would be great, but as you point out, it requires a lot of interface design and engineering. If we pursue it, we might take inspiration from Perils of Man on iOS, which Bill and I helped design for IF Games. Also note that the generous people at OUYA are m...
von gmocsy
15.09.2014, 23:03
Thema: Starting
Antworten: 9
Zugriffe: 4576

Re: Starting

We're pretty generous with our hotspots. Judging from the current design and our previous games, I'd expect 8-12 per location. Less than that makes a place feel empty. Too many gets tedious. Regarding Easter eggs, as long as it doesn't require new art or animation, that's definitely possible. I know...
von gmocsy
15.09.2014, 21:18
Thema: Pirates again?
Antworten: 4
Zugriffe: 4323

Re: Pirates again?

Great! Several backers have asked about Blue. Very glad you like him. We were a little worried that adventure gamers would complain if we re-used too many Ghost Pirates characters...but if people like you are interested, we may find a place for him!
von gmocsy
15.09.2014, 21:03
Thema: Question regarding organization of the team
Antworten: 5
Zugriffe: 4509

Re: Question regarding organization of the team

And one of my jobs is to fix Bill's typos, which I am doing right now. It's full-time work.
von gmocsy
15.09.2014, 20:53
Thema: Pirates again?
Antworten: 4
Zugriffe: 4323

Re: Pirates again?

One of the first games I really admired was "Death in the Caribbean" for the Apple ][e. Years before I was in the games industry, I went on a cruise to some of the islands and I took tons of reference photos, just hoping someday I could work on a Caribbean game. Bringing Bill's Azurbbean backgrounds...
von gmocsy
15.09.2014, 20:42
Thema: Starting
Antworten: 9
Zugriffe: 4576

Re: Starting

Too soon to say. We'll try to do original music, definitely. It just depends on our final budget. Having the option to reuse Ghost Pirates music is one way we can keep our Kickstarter goal low. We won't be making any official music decisions until next year. I'll just repeat what Bill said, that Ped...
von gmocsy
15.09.2014, 20:30
Thema: Autumn Moon / Venture Moon
Antworten: 1
Zugriffe: 3192

Re: Autumn Moon / Venture Moon

Hi all, Venture Moon is a new and equal partnership between Bill, Jeremiah, and myself (Gene). Responsibilities and rewards will be shared between us. It has "Moon" in the name to remind us where we all met. Also, it's handy in case we branch out into interstellar travel. Autumn Moon is still going,...

Zur erweiterten Suche